Relationship between society, science and technology
Understand the participation of society regarding the management of policies in science, technology and innovation to propose, design and evaluate research and engineering in a way that is integrated into daily life, positioning the UTEC in the academic field related to issues of society and science.
- Citizen participation
- STEAM education
- Science, technology and innovation policies.
- Impacts of scientific research on society.
Education and Scientific Outreach
Promote and outreach the impact of science, technology and engineering on society, such as UTEC projects. With the purpose of guaranteeing the social appropriation of scientific knowledge that generates social innovation.
- Outreach UTEC research and projects.
- Bring art, science and engineering closer to the community.
- Promote STEAM education concepts to break gender gaps and inequality in the field of science and engineering.
University Social Responsibility
Provide the parameters to determine and promote the impact of projects carried out by both professors and students by inserting the social component that transforms scientific research and development into innovation for society.
- Promote the incorporation of the social responsibility approach in the three substantive functions of the university: academic training, research and university extension.
- Norm and provide the parameters to determine the social component of the UTEC projects carried out by both teachers and students.
- Promote the ethic and social responsibility component with the people and individuals in projects and research that have a direct and indirect implication on groups or individuals.