Call for Volunteering Rana 2021
Would you be interested in learning, being part of our projects and becoming a future leader of conservation?
Join our efforts to carry it out and together we work in favor of the conservation of biodiversity.
- Requirements: here
- Evaluation: March 24-27.
- Results: March 29th.
- Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Extended until Tuesday, March 23
Announcement of the Youth Promotion Group in the National Climate Change Commission
We extend the call for the election of the members of the Youth Promotion Group for the National Commission on Climate Change (CNCC).
The objective of the Youth Promotion Group (GIJ) is to promote and strengthen decentralized youth participation processes to monitor compliance with public policies focused on climate change that allow the generation of proposals in the CNCC.
If you are between 18 and 28 years old and you are part of a youth organization that works on issues related to climate change or promotes actions in this field, you can apply for your candidacy or participate with your vote by electing the representatives of your region.
- To present your candidacy representing your region, you can enter this electronic link: http://bit.ly/JovenesCandidatosCC
- If you want to participate with your vote to elect your regional delegates, sign up at the following link: http://bit.ly/VotoJovenesCC
The deadline to be part of this process closes on Sunday, March 14.
Finally, this working group is promoted by the Ministry of the Environment, in coordination with SENAJU and with the support of the Climate and Development Alliance (CDKN). If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to the email email@example.com, con copia al correo firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you are encouraged to participate!
KURIOTIK Volunteer Call
Kuriotika is an interactive and free platform that seeks to close gender gaps in the field of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) in the country. Its purpose is to create a community of curious and creative girls between 8 and 12 years old, promoting the exchange of observations, explorations and diverse discoveries integrating STEAM with citizen values.
- Call for students (university / institute) and professionals of Sciences, Technologies, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics, Philosophy and Education: https://forms.gle/iDW1WauJp9rmi8sj9
- Community Manager Call: https://forms.gle/SmH7toJTeP64WagR6
Deadline: Tuesday March 09