Alimentatón Volunteering 2023
- Description: Be part of Alimentatón 2023 as a volunteer to feed the dreams of 200,000 children.
- Day: August 19 and September 23
- Registration link: https://proa.pe/ong/banco-de-alimentos-peru/convocatoria-de-voluntarios-de-la-alimentaton
Volunteering “Knockout of Violence 2023”
Knockout to Violence is a social project that seeks, through sports, to develop capacities and life skills in children and adolescents in order to face personal adversities and threats from the community, regulating the use of violence in a controlled manner. For this, the methodology of the socio-sports days is complemented by training workshops that contribute to the development of specific values in order to guide them to promote a healthy coexistence.
- Registration period: Until 07/27/2023.
- Registration ink: https://proa.pe/ong/nocaut-a-la-violencia-1/convocatoria-integrantes-nocaut-a-la-violencia2023
Volunteering “TECHO Peru: Construction of 8 emergency houses”
We invite you to our construction of houses to achieve a new reality for families in extreme poverty. Thanks to your support, more families will have a decent and safe place to live. We invite you to be part of this great experience at TECHO Peru together with the beneficiary families, where you will be able to learn about each of their stories and the importance of your role as a volunteer citizen.
- Day: July 7, 2023.
- Registration link: https://proa.pe/ong/techo-peru-1/construccion-de-8-viviendas-de-emergencia
- Meeting point: Ricardo Palma University, Main Gate.
Webinar: “Urban forests: The impact of the environment on people’s health”
The pandemic has opened greater opportunities for research and the commitment of specialists from various disciplines in understanding the environment where one lives, plays, develops and works, as well as the relationships between people and nature. In this context, it is important to understand how the environment impacts health, especially mental health benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. To promote the well-being of citizens, we need to propose nature-based solutions.
- Rita Ames, Associate Researcher at the Center for Impact and Social Responsibility
- Ricardo Bohl, Professor of Geography and Environment at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- María La Torre, professor of Environmental Engineering at UTEC
Date: April 30
Time: 6:00 p.m
Launch of the virtual learning community
Very soon you will be part of the largest virtual community that seeks to make the country we want a reality. Join the Virtual Learning Community of the #Volunteers of the Bicentennial and access tools that will help you build a Peru with more opportunities.
- Sign up herehttp://bit.ly/2PjjClW
- March 31th / 6:00 p. m. Vía Facebook Live
Webinar “Lanzamiento Kuriotik: generando una comunidad de niñas curiosas y creativas en STEAM”
Kuriotikis an interactive and free platform that seeks to close the gender gaps in the field of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) in the country. Its purpose is to create a community of curious and creative girls between 8 and 12 years old, promoting the exchange of observations, explorations and diverse discoveries integrating STEAM with citizen values. Kuriotik has received the National Innovation Program Award for Competitiveness and Productivity - INNÓVATE PERÚ granted by the Ministry of Production, 2020.
Guest: Lucero Del Castillo, Researcher and Photographer
Alejandra Ratti, Professor of Bioengineering at UTEC
Antuané de la Flor, HACS teacher at UTEC
-Date: March 25
-Time: 6:00 p.m.
-Registration link: https://lnkd.in/dAyrxv8
-Free event, prior registration